Sunday, July 26, 2009

What kind of Demo am I?...And Deal of the Week

I blog hop a lot! I come accross a few blogs that belong to other SU! Demo's and all they show or create with are SU! products.
1. Good for them if they can afford only SU! products.
2. Good for them for having the will power to always "wait" for their stuff to arrive.
3. Good for them for never ever wondering what else is out there.
I think one of the greatest things is to hear of an awesome sale, deal or technique. It doesn't ever matter to me where any of these could come from. If I tell people of every kind of deal, then when they are ready to shop from me, they know they aren't being tricked by some silly sales trick that it must really be a good deal.
Although I think SU! has shown us some awesome deals for the Deals of the Week, there have only been a couple that say WOW! to me. Here is the one of them .... If you don't know me I am a total punch-a-holic and any punch that can pull double or triple duty is AWESOME!!

Deal of the Week: Heart to Heart Punch
You're going to LOVE our Heart to Heart punch, especially July 27-31 when it's just $10.99—that's more than 30% off the regular price of $15.95!


This punch works just fine on its own, but also goes with the Love You Much Stamp Set.

They both can be used for Valentines Day that much is obvious. I have also used them to make shaker boxes, kids love pages, frienship cards, engagement, anniversay cards and maternity pages. Your imagination is the only limit with wonderful duo!!
Order online on my website here.
If you have any questions, just email me at clhajnal@aol.com.
Have a terrific Tuesday!!!
Carrie Hajnal

No comments: