Saturday, July 4, 2009

These colors are soo IN!!!

I am finally able to play with my new stuff and post it for you all to see. I played with my new In Color Cardstock of Melon Mambo and Bermuda bay and then YoYo Yellow of the Bold Brights. Those are all of the colors that you see here. I also used the Scallop Boarder Punch that is this weeks Deal of the Week!!!

Edited to add this new pic and info.
Stamps: NEW Level 3 Hostess Set!!! Kind and Caring thoughts. This is a HUGE set!! It includes 12 stamps. Book your workshop and get the chance to earn this set that can't be bought.

More Details:

Inspiration for this card came from SCS.


Stamps: "Single Daisy Print" from Impression Obsession (Inked in Melon Mambo and YoYo Yellow), "Wish Big: SU! is from Short and Sweet (Bermuda Bay).


Misc: Scrap ribbon


Hope you like it. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!!


Carrie

No comments: