Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wings of Friendship..

This card started off as a friendship card, but then I thought of wedding. So many choices....I just left off the sentiment until I need it. If you know me, you know that I really have to be able to have things that can be used in a number of different ways. Just like this card. I used Whisper White, Bashfull Blue cardstock along with some scrap of Imaginsce...I think. I also used my Scallop Circle Nesty and Scallop Rectangle Spellbinder dies.

**Wings of Friendship is a Level 2 Hostess set. Not available for purchase. This set can be yours with an online order of $300 or more. Even easier host a workshop and this could be yours without having to pay for it!**

Call me to book your workshop. It is a ton of fun!!!

Carrie

1 comment:

BingsMommy said...

Gosh, I really like these flowers!!!!!