Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lots of Bots!

One of the many new Stampin' Up! sets this year is Lots of Bots. This set has come in so handy already. It's perfect for all of the birthdays that my boys like to wait until the last minute to tell me about. It also works out really well for the men at the office. I think it is the quickest stamp set I own. This card literally took me about 5 minutes to make with some simple matting. The image is not terribly tiny, and so easy to color in with pencils, chalk or markers. I hesitated getting this set, and now I am so glad that I did. Go to my website and get yours TODAY!!!


The patterned paper is DCWV from the "All About Boys" stack. I colored the image with Copic Markers. The plain cardstock is old olive, basic black, real red and the base of the card is texured only orange.

I am off to make a ton of these just to have on hand.

Happy Stamping!!

Carrie

No comments: