Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've been MIA...

Hi Everyone.

I know I have been a little MIA. I am in the waiting room of the hospital right now waiting for my mommy, she is having her last aneurism surgery. WHEW!!! Right in time for tax season. She does taxes, so now that means that I do taxes too. And school, work, attempt to clean and scrap when I can. It's o.k. it's mostly just for the rest of January and February for me, then life can get back to "normal". I have some stuff to share...

Last Friday the 23rd was my current sistahs birthday. Ann has amazing talent check out her blog. I sent her a flower pot card that I found here. I was going to upload my pic, but it must be on my stinkin jump drive that I left at work. Check out Ann's Blog. She was so nice to post a pic and say some very nice words.

I am in the final 2 weeks of my Interpersonal Communications class, so creativity will be flowing very slowly until it is over.

Su! Updates: The Love You Bundle sale ends on the 31st of January. If you were even thinking about ordering....Hurry Up!!!

Starting on February 1st all online orders receive a free 2009 Spring-Summer Catalog and SALE-A-BRATION STARTS!!! For every $50 in order, you get a free stamp set (from the sale-a-bration catalog only). It's a HUGE DEAL!!!!

You also get a free Sale-a-bration stamp set free when you sign up to be a Demo. Thats a HUGE DEAL!!!

I get to buy school books when orders are placed through my website, so please let me know if you need anything at all. Anything stamping related would be a very welcomed distraction to whatever I might be doing.

Have a wonderful day!!
P.S. I said I was going to wait 30 days but.....I lost 3 more pounds...thats 15 total!!

No comments: