Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Candy Alert....

Sorry everyone....because I can barely move from yesterdays work out, I am not sure how productive I am going to be this weekend. LOL!!! My legs don't hurt..my ribs are killlllling me. That darn ball that Melissa (my trainer) had me do and I tried the trick to suck it in whenever you think about it...and I am dying now. Since I am in sooo much agoooony....do I still suck in my stomach....YOU BETCHA!!! This is good pain and means that it's working....YIPPPEEE!!!

Sorry, got sidetracked....Go check out Carri D's Blog she is giving away some blog candy. I totally want to win this candy. It's really hard to find pretty stuff in boy colors and that is what she has. I love it! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Love, Carrie

1 comment:

Denise Clark said...

Carrie, thanks for the tip on the blog candy. I will go check it out now.

And thanks for stopping by my blog too!