Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally!!! Some Mojo!!!

Tomorrow I have to go back to work. YUCK! I have been off for over 2 weeks. Until yesterday I only had finished 3 cards.... what the heck?! I guess I just needed to be challenged....hahaha! Before I left work to go on Winter Break, I made all of the secretaries that I work with a decorated tile or candle...their choice. But they were all personalized to fit their taste. I didn't get this last one finished...or started...until today. I have had the Hello Kitty Die Cut for a while now, but just got to using it.....what a regret!! She is so much fun to piece together. And with 2 little boys, the perfect outlet to get girly!! I think the girl at work who loves Hello Kitty will like her, what do you think? I used DCWV Blossoms with glitter and HK Paper from Michaels and Hello Kitty Sizzix Die, and Cuttle Bug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder with my Big Shot. Pssst....Don't forget you can get the pink and black Big Shot from SU! and a nice little thank you if you order from my website. *Wink*Wink*

Off to do laundry and get ready to get back to work :-(

Love, Carrie

2 comments:

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

LOVE HER!!!! I wish Sizzix would come out with Keroppi! It's hard for me to justify Hello Kitty with a boy. I would definitely buy him!

BingsMommy said...

She is adorable! I always see her at JoAnn's but I haven't bought her yet! I love your card !!!!!! Very Adorable !!!!