Friday, January 2, 2009

A cute little Love You Bundle

By now you have been seeing adorable creations that have been made using the Stampin' Up new Love You Bundle that is available. I got my set and let me tell you how stinking adorable it is!!
From now until January 31st. you can get this amazing bundle at 20% off!! You get the Love You Much stamp set, the Candy Lane Designer series paper, and the Heart to Heart punch all for $41.48!! Regular price is over $50!!



If you order a Love You Bundle from my website HERE, I will send you this set of cards that I made with the Love You Bundle. If you think that this set won't get you far, let me just tell you that I made 4 sets of all these cards with just 1 piece of the Designer Paper that comes in the bundle, and some cardstock, ribbon and embossing powder...VOILA!!! It was sooo easy. I even had a small scrap of Designer Paper left over to cover exactly 4 Binder clips to use as Photo Clips.
AREN'T YOU SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Use this as teacher gifts, secret sisters, honey bunny gifts...anything. These are so easy to stick in the mail and a cute little gift set too!!
Contact me TODAY!!! These sets have gone on back order once already, be sure to grab one at this great price before it is all over!
Love, Carrie

1 comment:

Ann Kranitz said...

Hi Carrie, I love what you did with the Love you bundle!! You are very talented.