Thursday, December 31, 2009

So easily distracted....

We have a visitor for the day..This is Dutch. I noticed Molly and Carrots barking like crazy and there was Dutch with his little doggy brother Sarge. I noticed that they had collars so I went to round them up. Our yard seems to attract the lost doggies, usually when they get caught up barking with Molly and Carrots the parents have time to catch up. When no parents followed I went out and tried to wrangle them up. I was able to get Dutch, but Sarge looked at my hands like they were little Vienna Sausages. Sarge is a little Chihuahua mix....clearly a biter. I about had them both in the house and then Sarge darted off. I called their mom, she is at work and can't get off right now, so I offered to drive around and get Sarge but she said he will come back. So here I am getting tons of puppy lovins from Dutch. I am a HUGE dog lover and just LOVE PUPPY KISSES!!!!!

O.k. back to work on the album.....

Carrie

1 comment:

Two BFFS said...

haha that dog is so cute