Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Snowing!!!!!!

I can't believe how much snow we are getting. I know this isn't anything compared to what some people are getting. But it sure is more than my family in California....so I am bragging. I just had to snap a picture of one of our dogs, this is Carrots, or what Blakey says, Tarrots. Molly May is our little spaniel that we didn't think would make it to Christmas. Thank goodness she has. But that little girl is no dummy. Her butt is inside "becoming one" with a blanket on the couch. That's what we call it when they lay sooo still they think we can't see them.

I am off to clean the kitchen and get ready for Santa. I made meatloaf...my hubby's favorite and now we just have the cookies for Santa and some wrapping to do.
Lots of Love!!!!
Carrie

1 comment:

E Locke said...

I left a comment on something earlier. I am so proud of you.
LOL,
Mom