Sunday, December 27, 2009

My First Cricut Layout..

I couldn't remember sharing this layout on my blog, so I thought I would post it to share.
Although Opposites Attract was not my first Cricut Cartridge purchase, I did buy it just to do this layout. I know, I know....what an expensive layout. Nope...I have a rule. Just about anything I buy has to fit into my $1 rule. Example....If I want this cartridge and it costs $20...I need to think of 20 things that I will do with it. And I have. I used it alot on the last wedding album that I did. The hibiscus that you see is from way back in the day (B.C. Before Cricut) Haaa Haaa!!! I used a Quickutz die in my wonderful Big shot. I love that thing too!! Please do not think that the wonderful Cricut will replace everything manual...it does not. It is just another lovely companion to all of the other wonderful tools that we have and love. O.k., O.k. enough babbling.......
This is a pretty simple layout. I just love the colors. The paper is DCWV (Summer Stack)...still trying to use what I have. Here is just a close up of the title.Okay, I know I have mentioned that the new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration starting on January, 5th 2010. If you are not huge stamper, you might want to take a look at the Big Shot that Stampin' Up! has. You can earn free stuff by ordering it through me during Sale-A-Bration. If you purchase the Big Shot through me, I will pay for your shipping. I can reimburse you if you want to shop online or let me know and I will take care of the ordering for you!

You can get to my SU! website by clicking here.

Big Hugs,

Carrie

No comments: