Monday, August 4, 2008

Big Reveal from Cheri..

I just completed my very first round of DSS (Devine Secret Siblings) over at SCS. This is a picture of the reveal package that my big sis Cheri sent to me. I don't know how I am so lucky to get to keep meeting such talented people. Cheri is another one. She was able to send me this awesome package despite just starting a brand new job. I don't think I would have been able to do it, but she did. She secretly stalked my blog and all of the pics on my SCS gallery. Just about everything she sent to me had a green and pink theme. LOOOOOVE IT!!!!! Here is a pic of the goodies that she sent to me.

I hope I don't forget anything. A handmade picture frame and message board. My very first set of SU! Stamps-Friendship Blooms, chipboad letters, notepad, canister, memo book, tons of christmas embellishments (I sooo needed :-), adhesive, flowers, monogram C, Marcella K die cut pad and matching embellishment kit, summer and travel stickers, mud mask, glitter, more chipboard, and a paper pack with rub ons. Whew!

Thanks Cheri! I will be using all of it!!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Wow! Look at all those goodies!! You lucky, lucky girl! :)