Saturday, January 2, 2010

SALE-A-BRATION TIME!!!

I love when Sale A Bration comes around. I don't know about you, but I keep a constant wish list for Stampin' Up!. Then, especially when Sael A Bration comes around I save up my allowance and place a pretty good order. I end up with tons of free stuff!!!

Not only is it Sale A Bration time, but on the very same day we get to begin ordering from the new Mini Occasions Catalog and earn SAB items for doing that....Duh!!! HOW EASY IS THAT!!! You can look on my sidebar and find downloadable catalogs. You can also just stop by my SU! Website found HERE.

If you have ever thought of becoming a Demo, now is the time to join. You can choose to be as active as you wanna be. If for anything, use it for the awesome discounts and fabulous perks of preordering. Here are the detals on becoming a Demo during Sale A Bration....

Choose any retail stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15 percent off your Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+)!


Standard Regularly $199 ***Now ONLY $169
Digital+ Starter Kit Regularly $185 ***Now ONLY $157


Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to help.

Big Hugs,

Carrie

No comments: