Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just a Note.....

While cracking myself up in my last posting, I totally forgot to post Tess. Haaa Haaa!! My BFF Ami made me a notebook using her new Bind It All (BIA). She has made tons of cute things with this handy little machine that she got from Hobby Lobby.

She made this notebook by stamping Totally Tess and snipping her out. Ami placed Tess on top of a cut that she made with her Cricut using the Sweehearts cartridge. Layering everything on top of Melon Mambo card stock and topping it off with Melon Mamo ribbon. Tess totally matches my scraproom!!! Ami also used Crystal Effects to make the little stampin wheel seem more real.

Remember, Sale - A - Bration and the new Mini Occasion Catalog are both going on right now!!! Now is the time to rake in the free items. Go to my website to place your order directly and get the special offers available. Don't forget that the new Occasion Mini Catalog shows our new line of clear mounted stamps...just like Totally Tess!! Keep your peepers open, I will have a post that shows what the clear mounted stamps are all about. If you can't wait until then, just jump on over to my website at Stampin' Up!

Please contact me anytime with questions. My email is clhajnal@aol.com.

Hugs,

Carrie

No comments: