Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Worth the Wait!!!!

Okay, so I left a few hanging on Friday night. I didn't bust a move like I thought I might. I was in and out of bed on Sat. and Sun. I'm not sure why....just the blahs I guess. Monday was a run around kind of day. Although I weeezled my way out of the work the dentist was going to do, I let it take over my Tuesday. The best news was that my High Hopes stamps came in that I ordered a while ago.

I just have to share with you the most awesome customer service that I have experienced in such a long time. Bethany at High Hopes answered my very distraut email about my stamps and assured me they were on their way. She was so sincere and I just can't even begin to tell you about all of the nice things she said. Although the original package never reached me, I got Bethany's and she snuck in a little extra something just inside for me. She didn't have to do it. She had already made up for my purchase and sent the most lovliest email. It's just the way she rolls. I am so grateful for her and the great service that she gave to me. It is so rare these days that we see such service like that. It is really appreciated. I wanted everyone to know how wonderful she and High Hopes Stamps is.
Here are a couple of cards I got started on so far...
This is Lenny's Love me Not. He is colored with color pencils and I used Gamsol. I also used some faux crocadile paper I got at Joanns and some of the Citrus DCWV paper. After using a little orange rick rak and a couple of flowers from Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)...Voila!!! Oh! And my one yellow bauble from my million $$ find at Michaels last year.

Here is "Froggy Gift" colored the same way. I added some buttons from Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) and trimmed one edge using my Martha Stewart Zig Zag border punch from Michaels. It's nice to be able to get back to coloring. I am so happy with how these turned out. I "CASED" him from SCS.
I think my little "depression" was from the anxiety of "having to" whip out some cards. After thinking about it, I am just going to worry about one card at a time and move on from there. I am going to stop worrying about how I am going to whip out 10 cards at a time, and do just what makes me happy.
Thanks so much for listening...hopefully I will have more soon to come!!
Love, Carrie

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

These are adorable!! I've never ordered from High Hopes before but I think I'm going to have to check them out!