Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wooot Woooot....Bustin' a Move!!

I can't believe it!!! I got more done. I am totally doing a happy dance right now.


Here is "Flying Ace" from High Hopes Stamps. I used color pencils and Gamsol. I also used a scrap piece of DCWV from the Summer Stack. I tried paper piercing for the first time....it was o.k. I love the look, not my most favorite thing to do. His goggles have crystal effects that can be bought from ME!!! and my website. Go check it out!! Sale-A-Bration is still going on, but only until March 31st. I added some star shaped eyelet with my cropadile and VOILA!!!The second card is sooo stinkin adorable. The usual, color pencils, Gamsol. I used Crystal Effects on the thermometer and used DCWV Glitter Mat Stack. I am really thinking about sending this one to Goose's (my oldest) friends. He's been really sick with pneumonia and baseball started without him. It sucked not to have him there. Get Well Austin!!! The inside says "Get Well Soon".Can you tell that I am sooo in love with these stamps? I have wanted stamps from High Hopes since I started stamping. I just kept forgetting about them. Seeing them on SCS reminded me and I finally went and bought! ....and again last night. LOL!!! You've got to see "Stretch" the giraffe the whole reason that first took me to High Hopes a couple of years ago. For some reason everytime I get there I forget to put him in my shopping cart. I forgot again last night! Darn it!!!
Big Hugs....hope for more!
Carrie


1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

They are both adorable but I LOVE that second one! Awesome girl!!!