Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feelin' a little creative.

I am so excited that I was able to get so much done this weekend!!! It sooo looks better in a list...so here goes...
-Got a sponsor for my sons baseball team!! There is still room for more sponsors if you are interested. A donation of $250 gets your own spot on the team banner that will be up for every game. Get noticed on the banner, rather than squeeeezing your company's information on a teeny tiny baseball shirt.
-Got caught up on all my homework and got ahead on next weeks!! Wooo Hooo
-Cleaned my house!!
-Cleaned my scraproom!
-Spent a ton of $$ on car insurance....Just kidding....seeing if you were paying attention! Hehehe! I did spend a ton of money, but all on my wishlist. I ordered from SU! I also did an order from Joann's and then went to Joanns and Michaels and spent more money! Ooooo I also went to the huge sale at my LSS. Spring Break is coming soon and I totally plan on locking myself up in my scrap room. I don't want to be running around shopping and taking up any of my time off.
- I also got caught up on my "To Do" list of cards. I haven't sent my grandma a card in a while, and she loves them. I also sent one to my SIL, I was sooo overdue for that one!!! I made a Symathy card....don't we all hate doing those?! I need to make those when there is not an occasion to do so. Here are a couple of pics...
The first set of 3x3 cards are just basic brown textured cardstock using the Scallop Edge Punch and then my Cropadile to add smaller holes along the side. I also used the Thank You Kindly stamp set and stamped a cute little flower using the hostess level I set called Botanical Blooms that I stamped on white cardstock and then punched using the Designer Label Punch. After adding some simple pink satin ribbon and a gem or two I laid all of it on top a large pink Oval Punch.
The second card is just matted on some Basic Grey paper and jewels. I added some simple ribbon, and some little flower puches from some thick mulberry and just stamped a saying from Full of Life. This card was so simple and is so adorable in real life.
The only thing I have left is to make more cards for my basket at work. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to sell some of my cards. It pays for my hobby....and then some. I am also currently working on some wedding invitations....I will have to see if I can post the "previews" to my blog. It will be up to the Bride.
There's always a lot going on. Now is a great time to join SU! if you have ever thought about it. I have a lot of tricks up my sleeves that will help you make money doing this wonderful hobby. I would love to share all of my tricks with you.....but only if you become a Demonstrator through me first :-).
Check out my website to learn about the current Promotions SU! has to offer.
Counting down the days to Spring Break!!!
Hugs,
Carrie

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

That's so cool that you became a sponsor. And very cute projects!

Denise Clark said...

You have been a busy lady! Cute card! and I love the project at the beginning! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute card I just had to copy. I used the new boader punch I got from Joann's called the treading water punch. I too am addicted to the die cuts with a view. I just went and purchased the La Cre'me stack and the Spring stack on Saturday. I now have tuns of paper and still wanting more. It never ends....

Ami Adams said...

I just loved this card. I copied it using a the DCWV Spring stack.I also used a new boarder punch I got called treading water. I too am addicted to the DCWV stacks. I just got the La Cre'me and the Spring stacks on Saturday. I have tuns of paper and wanting more....Itnever ends.