Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quick Little Update...

Thanks for everyone's prayers and very kind words. Just a little update, because I am not sure when the next one will be. My mom has a total of 4 Aneurism's. 3 on the right side of her brain and 1 large one on the left side. We go to talk to the Surgeon tomorrow and it already looks like surgery on next wednesday. My brothers and sisters are coming form California and Arkansas this weekend. I am pretty excited to see them. **Deep sigh** I just can't wait for everything to get back to normal.

Thanks for all of the love and support!!!!

Carrie

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

If you need to talk - I'm here sistah! LMK.

Christi Flores said...

Ohmygosh Carrie! I am so sorry! I will continue to pray for your mom. Please keep us posted. {{{HUGS}}}

Kimmie said...

Come to my blog... you've been tagged!