Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Final grades have been posted...

O.k. Girls,
Grades have been posted and I got a 23.5 out of 25. I did not get an A in the class, but it was a difficult class and with moving in and out I was a bit distracted. At least I passed. It was with everyone's help that I did so well on the paper. I know that my deductions were from referencing...or lack of. I was right in the middle of my death paper and changed it at the very last minute. I did it on the current crisis in the mortgage industry.

As I was doing my research for the death pentaly and such, I would cry everytime I read a story. My husband walked in and everytime I was reading something on the Internet and not writing a thing down. When he asked why, I said I just keep reading these stories and get distracted. So he said "Can't you just write about something you know about?" I said, I don't know anything. ( I was in a little bit of a party mood...a pity party.) He said "You spent almost 10 years in the mortgage business and you don't know anything. I said "Nope." Then the next night watching the news he asked "How did all of these people get these loans if they couldn't afford the mortgage?" And there began my paper.

So thank you all for all of your wonderful help.

Creative Update:
I spent all Labor Day weekend cleaning up my garage and moving all of my scrap stuff into it. Woweee!!! Where did all of this stuff come from?? I think we all might have thought that a time or two. WE WOULD NEVER SAY IT OUTLOUD!!!! And still, I wait for a great sale at JoAnn's, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby every single Sunday. ATTA GIRL CARRIE!!! I am still in the process of getting things straight, but was able to make 4 cards last night. I will scan them and post them tommorrow. Hang tight until then.

Bug Hugs,

Carrie

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

I am so proud of you!! Congrats on passing AND getting your garage done! I miss you!! Email me when you get time. :) Did you get a new Bella sistah? I sat this round out. Just too much to do and I'm still not done spoiling you. :)