Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Productivity

Hey there!
Since I have to get back to hitting the books this week, I busted a move on creating this weekend. I started and about half way finished my "Boys that Rock" 8x8 album. I'll post pics of that when it is finished. I must say, it was nice to get back into scrapping and take a short break from the cards. But then I got right back into the cards, and this is what I got done.
This is a card that I made for a coworkers daughter that just went off to college. She joined the Kappa Delta soroity and the colors are green and part of their symbol is a tedday bear. I am not a huge dark green person, so this card was a challenge. I broke out the wishblade and whipped up this card.
The next are Cherry Blossom cards from a stamp that I got at JoAnns a while back. I love this stamp. It's fun to color and I used triple thick on the blossoms. Then it came time to make a few birthday cards. Very simple and I think they explain themselves very well. No special techniques.
Although it was a pretty productive weekend, I was pretty laid back. I also stuck with the challenge of not using any bellas. It's pretty bad when your husband asks "Do you only do bella cards?" So I proved him wrong. It may be a little bit before I have more to post.

Unitll then...

Big fat productive Hugs,

Carrie

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are fantastic!! Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to comment lately but I have been lurking and seeing all of your awesome creations! :)