Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

Okie dokie...so my very first Bella Sistah evah, Kimberlee tagged me. I am glad to get tagged with everything that is going on. It must have been god's intervention. I logged on here tonight to update information on my mom. I am happily distracted.....

Here's how it works...Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part)Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I love
1. MY MOMMY!!!! (and all friends and family)
2. My husband for doing so much lately, and allowing me to do sooo little.
3. Anything PINK
4. Having Internet access at work
5. Taking naps in my car on my lunch hour

Things I don't love
1. Actually having to get dressed to go to work.
2. Bad customer service
3. paying full price for anything
4. Police officers that talk on their cell phones while working and not giving me a break when I really needed it. Yes....coppers......I am still upset!!!
5. Insurance companies that take advantage of anyone, and then the government for not taking care of anyone.

Songs on your iPod/Playlist
1. Pink- Dear Mr. President
2. John Mayer
3. Vanilla Ice...never stop loving him
4. Johnny Gill...yes, ladies taking you way back. A little My, my, my.
5. Mariah Carey- All I want for Christmas is You. The perfect pick me up song for any time of the year.

Favorite Foods/Drinks
1. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
2. Diet Cherry Pepsi or Coke
3. Pasta
4. Wing Stop with a Large Fry all to myself!!!!!
5. A cold drink with a good girlfriend, a babysitter, and no curfew!!

Five Fav Blogs I am tagging
1. Christi Thorsen
2. Kim
3. Glitter Goddess
4. Mel
5. Monica

Big Hugs to Kim for tagging me!!! I hope you girls have lots of fun with this.

Love,
Carrie

2 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for tagging me!

Christi Flores said...

Thank you so much for the tag sweetie!! You're the best!!! We so need to go to Wingstop and pig out and then go to your house and back chocolate chip cookies! LOL