Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting there...just a little sidetracked...

Hi All!

So I am working on a baby album and went looking for some paper. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE paper stacks. I have them all lined up on top of one table. I had a problem because I didn't know where one stack started and one ended. It was a huge problem, not because I would damage any paper, but because all of that pretty paper would distract me.

A very long time ago I bought these divider thingy's to organize my stamped images. Well, that really went out of the window, so I dug out my thingy's and this is what I came up with.

Here is the line of stacks all together...

I kinda have them color coded. The purple are My Minds Eye and the Green are DCWV and the Blue are random stacks that go within a "subject"...for example I have Nana's Kitchen by DCWV, but I also have I Love Baking by Paper Studio, so I put them together. I have all of the kids, baby and then Spring, Summer and Flowers together. I like it, it has worked for me. It's just now I can cut down on the paper cuts, and distractions....Yaaaay me!!!

I love seeing how people organize their stuff. I hope this helps someone else out.

Big Hugs,
Carrie

1 comment:

Becky Moore said...

Wonderful!This is sucha great idea!