Sunday, March 7, 2010

Finally a clean scrap room...




I know it has been a while. Most of you can relate when I say sometimes you just get into a slump and just don't wanna do anything. So last week I spent most of my time staring at my scrap room and just tired of how I had just crammed things into spots. So I have spent the last 2 days cleaning and reorganizing. Not only for me, but for my SU! order that was just waiting on me to play. Ami and I both have been saving our "allowance" and finally placed our SU! orders during Sale-A-Bration....what a RUSH!!! I LOVE getting free stuff. Click on my website on my sidebar to check it out. HURRY, the Sale-A-Bration ends the 31st of March.

My MIL will be here on Friday and I hooked her into scrapping and stamping the last time she was here, so I plan on playing with her a lot. I wanted to be able to move around and find things. Of course my playroom is the garage (I hate saying that, it's really nice). The weather yesterday was beautiful so the door was open and Ami and I got to play all day. I was still moving around and organizing while she did most of the playing. I did get a thank you card done for the Veterinary office that sent us the sweetest card after Molly left us.

I have to show you pics of what the boys do when mom makes room in the garage. My hubby grilled on the BBQ last night and with the beautiful weather they put up the tent. Well, it was still too chilly to actually sleep outside so we moved it inside. Of course nobody actually slept in it, so it just stayed in my playroom. My Blakey loves to hang out with me in here and watch T.V. while I play...it's makes for some really cute company. After a great breakfast it got really quiet, so I looked around...here is what I found....Blakey sleeping with his "snuggie" that Olivia made for him. HE LOVES THAT THING!!

Here is what my nice clean room looks like now...
My pics are horrible, but you get the idea....a BIG 'OL TENT!! Right in the middle.
I had to share, since I haven't created anything in a while. Maybe it will kick in.

Big Hugs
Carrie

No comments: