Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back from Cali...

Hi Guys!

I am back from California. I drove with my parents out there and then flew home. I was so relieved when Friday came around of last week and couldn't wait to just hop into the car and drive. It was a pretty crazy week before I left. I had a wedding album to finish, a baby mum and a lot of homework to catch up on. I got back on Wed. night to face a full days work and my last day of Spanish class on Thursday evening. Wheeew!! Then Saturday morning a few friends and I decided to throw a little Craft Sale together. We had more "Yard Sale" type customers who seemed more interested in buying our table and chairs than the stuff actually on the tables. I wanted to share a couple more tiles that I threw together. I am sure you know which one is my favorite!!
*** Edited to add that these are just plain ceramin tiles purchased from a Home Improvement store*** Fairly inexpensive.


The first one is a tile that can be used as a reminder decoration. This tile will make a great thank you gift for a teacher. Super Simple to make!


The second one is used with my most favorite color combo and my favorite addition of BLING!!! This one will actually have a home on my desk at work and the cork squares are where a pic of each of my boys will be. The pictures do not so these tiles any justice. They are much more cute in real life!!

I posted a while back that something exciting was in the works. It really is. I'll give you 3 words that might give you all a hint....tattoos, blog candy, and digital....can you guess???

Until next time,

Big Hugs

Carrie

****Edited to add this FABULOUS COMMENT!!!!***

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 17. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea!! What did you use as your "tile". Is is just cardstock or some type of actual tile? Thanks for sharing. Lisa C.