Friday, November 28, 2008

On a roll.....

I hope these are just the first of many cards that I am able to get done today. Tomorrow is traffic school day. :-(
My inspiration came from SCS this link. You might say...What the heck??!!! I don't know either, but somehow I came up with these 3 cards all from looking at that card. I knew I had been wanting to use the green and white dot and the candy house paper that I picked up from Joann's not too long ago. I had to use it before Christams passed me by.

I am still practicing my picture taking. But I am so happy with the way the color combo worked. I just had to still have my pink in there somewhere.
I hope everyone is having a great Holiday so far.
Love, Carrie

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Very cute! Have fun at traffic school.

Alysabeth said...

I LUV them. TFS