Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I LOVE MY BIG SHOT!!!!


If you do not have a Big Shot Die Cut Machine, you are really missing out. I use it for all of my embossing with the Cuttlebug embossing folders. I used it in this pic for the pillow boxes and the small white scallop portion of the tags. The Big Shot is available on my Stampin' Up! website and can be delivered right to your door! I highly recommend the pillow box die and the Baskets & Blooms dies as one of your first to own.These two are just a couple of many dies that are only available at Stampin' Up! If you are close to me, you know if I can get something cheaper somewhere else I will. These dies can't be bought anywhere else, and follow my #2 rule...If I have to pay full price can I make enough $1 gifts to justify the purchase? HECK YEAH!!! And then some. I was in Wallmart, in the gift wrap section and saw a pink and green pillow box that could have been used as a gift card holder. It was for sale for $1.77. The Pillow die is $19.95. That means with my rule, I would have to be able to make 20 gifts with it. Let me tell you, I made 48 of these and have already started selling them for $1.50. HOW SMART AM I??!!

In the picture above is what you will make at my Boxes, Bags and Tags party on Dec. 13th. You can always check out my events in my calendar on my Stampin' Up! website.


Just a reminder, place an order online and get a great gift from me! Start shopping the Hoiday Extravaganza!! Sale starts on Thursday!!!!

Big Hugs,
Carrie

No comments: