Thursday, July 10, 2008

What I can do in a day...

OMG!!

I finished this bragbook in one night. I got the challenge on Monday. On Tuesday I had a wonderful evening with my boys and husband. We had a fantabulous dinner and watched a great movie that I can't for the life of me can't remember the name of. Below is a picture of the cover to the bragbook. That only left me with last night (Wednesday) after work to do the whole thing. I did it, and was in bed by 11:15...not bad!! To save space on my blog I have provided a link to all of the pictures that are posted on SCS. I love all feedback.



That leaves me project free for my day off tomorrow. I am planning on going card crazy! I would love to start working on my actual scrapbook again...we'll see.

Talk to you all later,

Carrie

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! Kudos to you for getting it done in that short of a time. I don't think I could've done it!! I checked out your gallery and everything is fantastic!!

Kimmie said...

that's a beautiful cover! I love it!