Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY WEEK !!!



HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY! May 3

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! May 11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! May 14


I was able to get some stuff done over the weekend and wanted to show everyone. One pic is some of the items I will be giving to Ms. Hunley. She is my sons first grade teacher. I will be adding a very large bottle of tylenol to the bag that you see. She deserves much more than that! I used the Circles Cuttlebug embossing plate on the red CS and Teachabella from http://www.stampingbella.com/, and the apple paper is from the new Elementary paper pack from DCWV at JoAnn's. I hope you like it, I am pretty happy about it. The post it note holder is out of paper from JoAnns and I cut it using my Wishblade.


The very colorful card is a card that I may or may not enter into the May Bella Babe Contest. The challenge was to use turquoise, green and orange. Yes, I know my turquoise is borderline blue.....tomato...tomato. The jeweled flowers are from Walmart, the paper is from Hobby Lobby and the Bella is Shopabella...(I think).


Have a great Sunday!!

If the boys let me, I will post more later


No comments: