Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD Challenge #4 - I like you the least

You will notice that I skipped #3.  There are a couple that I decided to skip.  Not enough time in the day.  This challenge was to use that cartridge you got because you thought it was all the rave and now you haven't used it.  My first Cricut came with George Basic Shapes.  That was almost 2 years ago.  There are so many cartridges with those shapes on it now, it just seems like a waste.  I have seen it going on Ebay for some crazy $$, I just don't get it.  Here is my entry.  
I embossed the white cardstock with a QuickKutz embossing folder and added flowers that I cut from George Basic Shapes.  I went so crazy for the flowers on this cartridge that I ruined a brand new Cricut mat cutting HUNDREDS of these flowers with. You might be able to see it here...
Crazy huh!! The silly things we go CRAZY over!!
Hugs,
Carrie

1 comment:

Simply Pam said...

I love the flower, it is so pretty. I also love that you don't have a border cardstock that your base card is all there is. Very creative. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.

Pam